Located on the 10th floor of the ESTA complex Sapporo Ramen Republic (Sapporo Ramen Kyowakoku) offers a selection of top Hokkaido ramen restaurants in one place. Hokkaido ramen specialties include Sapporo (Miso), Asahikawa (Shoyu) and Hakodate (Shio) style broth with various ingredients.
In the Sapporo Ramen Republic you will find 8 restaurants, a souvenir shop selling many ramen related items and a shrine for the ramen god.
- Shirakaba Sansou specializes in rich miso ramen infused with sesame oil and garlic
- Misono – Miso ramen with pork and grated ginger
- Ajisai – Hakodate style ramen with clear soup
- Yoshiyama Shouten – Flavorful sesame rich taste
- Shodai – Otaru style soy sauce based ramen
- Sora – Miso ramen Hokkaido Mochi pork soup
- Jirochou – Hokkaido style miso ramen
- Baikouken – Asahikawa style soy sauce ramen